BODY CORPORATE MANAGEMENT
We provide practical, expert advice backed by a wealth of experience from professionals committed to excellent customer service.
Owners and Committee members, ask yourselves these questions:
- Do you believe that your current body corporate manager has the ability, expertise and industry knowledge?
- Are they competent and show real understanding of the needs of your Body Corporate, and knowledge of the Unit Titles Act 2010?
- Does the level of service provided by your body corporate manager meet your needs?
- Do you receive competent advice when you seek this from your body corporate manager?
- Do repairs and maintenance costs get apportioned & recovered from the unit owner/s that benefit?
If your Body Corporate Manager is not providing the service you expect, or if you presently have no Body Corporate Manager in place, we can assist.
Looking For Body Corporate Services Or Advice?
Talk to the team at Paul Perry Property Management today!